CCA members receive a membership card that entitles them to the following benefits, on presentation of their valid membership card:
- regular e-news bulletins about CCA happenings and upcoming events
- participation in CCA outdoor climbing events (day and weekend trips) and instructional activities
- 20% discount at the Mont Adventure Equipment store in 18 Pirie Street, Fyshwick, ACT
This discount is available exclusively to CCA members and is not matched at other outdoor shops in Canberra. To get your discount you need to present your valid CCA membership card.
- 10% discount entry to Canberra Indoor Rock Climbing in Mitchell and Hume, ACT
- 10% discount entry to the BlocHaus Bouldering Gym on our fortnightly CCA climbing gym nights
How to become a CCA member
There are a few ways to join the CCA, or to renew your membership:
- fill out the online membership form and pay by direct bank deposit (our preferred way – please use this if you can)
- fill out the printable form (PDF 67KB), then
- post it, with a cheque, to Canberra Climbers’ Association, PO Box 972, Dickson ACT 2602
- bring it to the next meeting with your money and hand it to the CCA Membership Secretary, Jack Pezzey.
Membership costs $20 for one year or $50 for three years.
Membership fees go towards maintaining climbing areas around Canberra, as well as minor administration costs such as running this website!